Before registering, please ensure you have read and understand:
- Course start date: August 14, 2019
- Registration closes: When full or August 7, 2019
- Last day to request Financial assistance: July 31, 2019
- Participants will receive confirmation of their registration via email shortly after they register.
- Online learners will receive a notification about the course start via email one week before the course begins.
- Online learners will receive login information for the course the day the course starts.
- Please add StudentHelp@cac.org to your email contacts to ensure that you receive course-related emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us at StudentHelp@cac.org to confirm you are registered.
- Support is available by emailing StudentHelp@cac.org. Please allow up to 3 business days for a response.
Our courses proceed week by week, and each week's course material is accessible on Wednesday morning at 9 a.m., US Mountain Time. Once a week's material is available, it stay accessible through the end of the course.
Also, our courses stay open one week past the published end date to allow students extra time with the material.
Scholarships may be available to those who are unable to pay the full course fee. To seek financial assistance, please complete the Financial Assistance Form
at least 1 week before
registration is scheduled to close. Please do not register for the online course until your request for financial assistance has been processed.
If written notice of your cancellation is received by the CAC on or before July 14, 2019, each canceled registration will be assessed a cancellation fee of $50, with the remainder refunded to the credit card used for registration.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund cancellations made after July 14, 2019.