Before registering, please ensure you have read and understand:
- Course start date: 22 May 2019
- Registration closes: When full or May 17, 2019
- Last day to request Financial assistance: April 24, 2019
- Participants will receive confirmation of their registration via email shortly after they register.
- Online learners will receive a notification about the course via email one week before the course begins.
- Online learners will receive login information for the course the day the course starts.
- Please add StudentHelp@cac.org to your email contacts to ensure that you receive course-related emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us at StudentHelp@cac.org to confirm you are registered.
- Support is available by emailing StudentHelp@cac.org. Please allow up to 3 business days for a response.
- This book is not required reading for the course, but much of the course material is related to what the book covers and reading the book is good preparation for getting more out of the course.
Scholarships may be available to those who are unable to pay the full course fee. To seek financial assistance, please complete the Financial Assistance Form
at least 1 week before
registration is scheduled to close. Please do not register for the online course until your request for financial assistance has been processed.
If written notice of your cancellation is received by the CAC on or before March 8, 2019, each canceled registration will be assessed a cancellation fee of $50, with the remainder refunded to the credit card used to register.
If written notice of your cancellation is received by the CAC on or before April 8, 2019, each canceled registration will be assessed a cancellation fee of $100, with the remainder refunded to the credit card used for registration.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund cancellations made after April 9, 2019.