Important information to read and understand about this course:
Last day to request Financial assistance: August 22, 2018
Registration closes: When full or August 29, 2018
- Participants will receive confirmation of their registration via email shortly after they register.
- Online learners will receive a notification about the course via email one week before the course begins.
- Online learners will receive login information for the course the day the course starts.
- Please add StudentHelp@cac.org to your email contacts to ensure that you receive course-related emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us at StudentHelp@cac.org to confirm you are registered.
- Support is available by emailing StudentHelp@cac.org. Please allow up to 3 business days for a response.
Scholarships may be available to those who are unable to pay the full course fee. To seek financial assistance, please complete the Financial Assistance Form
at least 1 week before
registration is scheduled to close. Please do not register for the online course until your request for financial assistance has been processed.
Online Education courses can be refunded when written notice is received 30 days before the course start date. Each canceled registration will be assessed a cancellation fee of $50, with the remainder refunded to the credit card used to register. Send requests to OnlineEducation@cac.org
Courses can be transferred to the next time the course runs at no extra charge up until the course begins.