Important information to read and understand about this course:
- Course dates: August 7 - October 15, 2019. The course will remain open for one week after the end date, or until midnight, U.S. MT on October 22, 2019.
- Last day to request Financial assistance: July 24, 2019
- Registration closes: When full or July 31, 2019
- Participants will receive confirmation of their registration via email shortly after they register.
- Online learners will receive a notification about the course start via email one week before the course begins.
- Online learners will receive login information for the course the day the course starts.
- Please add StudentHelp@cac.org to your email contacts to ensure that you receive course-related emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us at StudentHelp@cac.org to confirm you are registered.
- Support is available by emailing StudentHelp@cac.org. Please allow up to 3 business days for a response.
Scholarships may be available to those who are unable to pay the full course fee. To seek financial assistance, please complete the Financial Assistance Form
at least 1 week before
registration is scheduled to close. Please do not register for the online course until your request for financial assistance has been processed.
If you wish to cancel your registration, please email StudentHelp@cac.org
If written notice of your cancellation is received by the CAC on or 30 days before the course start date, each canceled registration will be assessed a cancellation fee of $50, with the remainder refunded to the credit card used to register.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund cancellations made after 30 days before the course start date.
Courses can be transferred to the next time the course runs at no extra charge up until the course begins.